This is certainly not good times for Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw who survived a fire outbreak which destroyed her property.
The actress who was spotted at on Wednesday, when she came to support JJC's new album listening party, at the weekly Industry Nite gig had no premonition that her house would be on fire a few hours later.
The fire which according to eyewitness may have been caused by an electric surge started at the Lagos residence of the actress around 3pm, on Thursday June 25 and the thespians neighbours struggled to put out the fire.
Kate lost some of her valuables and she is said to be still shell shocked at the unfortunate incident which caught her without any prior notice.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.