Saturday, February 4, 2017

Super Falcons star pens deal with Temple Management Company

Super Falcon star, Ebi Onome is set to further raise her career profile to greater heights after she penned a management deal with foremost talent agency and event company, Temple Management Company.

Her new deal means that the ex-FC Minsk of Belarus full back defender will now be represented by the same agency responsible for Nigeria’s fastest sprinter, Seye Ogunlewe and 11 year-old Tennis champion, Marylove Edwards.
The high-flying footballer who was in company of her lawyer signed the contract on Wednesday, 1st of February 2017 with the talent agency led by Idris Olorunnimbe, Chief Executive Officer, TMC and other senior officials.
Firmly expressing the plan of the company to deploy its professional resources to the disposal of the soccer player, Idris Olorunnimbe assured that Temple Management Company will give everything to fully maximisethe potentials of the footballer.
He said, “We are not magicians but we will give Ebi Onome’s career everything that it deserves with our solid team of very experienced professionals. Aside sports representation, she will get unfettered access to our tested pool of professionals in finance, legal representation, media and public relations as well as our commercial and marketing teams.”
Mr. Olorunnimbe added, “We will knock every door possible, approach all the right persons to maximize opportunities from your God-given talent. At Temple, we are committed to excellence and best practices.”
Adding his voice, Koye Sowemimo, Head Of Sports, Temple Management Company said “I am delighted to welcome Ebi Onome to The Temple Management Company. Ebi has all the characteristics of a champion that is always looking to go that extra mile. Our focus will be turn her into a brand way beyond her playing days where she will be seen as not only a legacy builder but a role model that will inspire millions of young girls. She becomes the first female pro Athlete that joins Temple Management company in 2017.” Mr. Koye Sowemimo, Head of Sports, Temple Management Company. 
Speaking during the signing, Ebi Onome expressed optimism that she can raise her career profile with professional representation by Temple Management Company, TMC.
“I feel very happy. We have been going over this for a while now and I am grateful it is finally happening. So finally, I have signed and I am now part of the Temple Management Company family. I believe this decision will better my career and my future. I am positive that things will exceed our expectations by the grace of God.”

On her next move, she revealed, “First, I want my fractured hand to heal properly. I don’t want to rush back to playing football when my hand is not fully healed. So I am hoping to play with a new club because I have seen out my contract with FC Minsk in the Belarusian Premier League. I am looking forward to new possibilities generally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment