Saturday, June 20, 2015

Mimi Orjiekwe Set To Wed



Nollywood actress Mimi Orjiekwe is set to finally quit spinster hood. Years after an overdue marriage proposal which which dates back to February 2013, in far away Zanzibar in Tanzania, the ravishing actressand her heartthrob, Charles Billion have both picked a wedding date.
The fast rising actress revealed recently in an interview the reason why it took them this long to formalise their union.
"The traditional marriage would be in few weeks time; in July. While the white wedding would be in September. I don't want to tell you the main date yet. I don't want people to know the dateline. We have our reasons for waiting this long before formalising the union."
The fair skinned actress further gave reason for the delay in finally picking a wedding date: "I don't blame anybody that says that. It is not easy. I always say 'soon' because I have it in mind. We have to prepare. Before you know it, you might be carried away with your career.


Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment