Friday, June 19, 2015

Seyi Shay Relishes MAMA Nominations


Sexy songstress Seyi Shay has picked up two nominations at the MAMAs 2015 happening in South Africa next month. The "Jangilover" crooner got nominated in two major categories as the "Best Female" and the "Video of the Year" for her single with Wizkid "Crazy".

Seyi Shay receives global and continental recognition as she makes headway in African music's biggest night for the first time and she also gets to rub shoulders with the biggest names in African music as such Wizkid, Davido, Diamond Platnumz, Mi Casa, Sauti Soul and Uhuru.


Seyi Shay will slug it out with Davido, Riki Rick, Bebe Cool and Prime Circle for the video of the year award; she'll also be tussling with Yemi Alade, Bucie, Vanessa Mdee and Busiswa for the Best Female award. Immediately after the nominations were announced Seyi Shay gave the following comments; "I thank the almighty God for this platform to express my talents. I also thank YOU my fans and friends for your support and your belief. I could not do this without you and I can't win without you".



Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment