Saturday, November 21, 2015

Caroline Danjuma bereaved


This is certainly not the best of times for ex-Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma who lost her grandfather some hours ago.
The distraught mother of two who could not hold back her feelings decided to scribble a farewell message on her Instagram page mourning the unfortunate death of her grandfather whom she described as a man of integrity.
In the message, Caroline says it’s hard to accept the fact that he is gone, but she knows they will meet again.
"You taught me how to speak the truth at all times, how to be honest even if it cost my life. You taught me to always stand by the truth even if I stood alone. I have never seen a man love his wife the way you loved yours. Even while she had a stroke you were there to comfort her. I knew you as a man of integrity. He was a man of few words but when he spoke, it was final because he was honest. You were hardworking and intelligent. You always motivated me to study and be the best I could be. You loved us all. My father, my grand papa; I lost you today but your legacy lives on in me. Thank you for bringing me up well. Thank you for your endless love. Sleep well.
“Goodnight grandpa till we meet again," she wrote on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment