Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Artist presents portrait to NIJ Provost


Nigeria’s leading pencil artist, Alesh Akeem has revealed his plans of going back to school after he deferred his tertiary institution programme about two years ago.

Alesh Akeem who deferred during his second year at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) made this known to the media during the institution’s Annual Awards and Dinner event.

The 20-year old Artist while speaking to the media said, “although I had to leave then due to some challenges but you know God is forever faithful and NIJ is my home, so I have plans of coming back to complete my programme and I'm sure God will see me through.”

Alesh Akeem who was also a celebrity guest at the event also presented a portrait to the Provost of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism for his exceptional leadership which was received by the Deputy Provost of the Institute Mr. Jide Johnson.

Jide Johnson in his statement said, “it gives me great joy to see students of this great institution making making exploits even beyond the shores of this country, and the Provost of this institute is also an exceptional leader who is never intimidated by anyone’s success, rather he will always support you. I urge our students to keep up the good work and we will always support them”.

No comments:

Post a Comment