Friday, May 13, 2016

Ashflame officially drops debut single 'Sekosi'

Burgeoning afro-pop artiste Olugbenga Samuel who goes by the stage name Ashflame is set to stake his claim on the very competitive Nigerian music scene.
Blessed with raw stage energy and vocal prowess, the talented act who was born into a family of music lovers has been actively honing his musical skills since he turned 18 and later decided to go professional at the age of 23.
Ashflame who is signed onto international platform, Desbor Heartbeat Empire (D.H.B.E) took his musical career to the next level when he officially dropped his much anticipated debut single titled 'Sekosi' on the 5th of May, 2016, to the acclaim of industry critics and music buffs.
Throwing more light into himself and his kind of music, Ashflame who says he has a rich repertoire of songs also informs that music is a means of communication for him.
"I am an expressive person and I have found a veritable tool to express myself, through my passion which is music. I have a serious thing for music such that, I had been toying with the idea of taking up music as a profession for a very long time before I decided to take it up officially at the age of 23.
"But before then, I had always followed and allowed myself to be influenced by great musicians like George Benson and Fela Anikulapo Kuti. I love Jazz too, and you can also find traces of it in most, if not all of my songs.
Ashflame who looks forward to giving back to society when he becomes and established artiste says he hopes to serve as a role model and an inspiration to youths through dropping conscious and inspirational songs and not just commercial tracks.
"I hope to serve as an inspiration and a role model to youths in Nigeria as I gradually grow my young career in music. My record label has been there for me all this while and they are the backbone and heartbeat that makes me aspire and dream to become the best I can be as an artiste.
"The label owner Mr. Desmond Edobor understands the music terrain and he is using his resources to help build a strong career for me in the music industry. The most inspiring part of it is that, on the Desbor platform, there are other talented artistes lining-up to storm the music scene after me." Ashflame added.
The official debut single of the energetic artiste dubbed 'Sekosi' which is produced by TPFlex is currently getting massive airplay on radio stations and is also trending on frontline music platforms across Nigeria and beyond.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment