Monday, February 20, 2017

Unveiling fast rising model, Eyimofe Olubode



Fast rising Nigerian model, Eyimofe Olubode has come a long way in the world of fashion and modelling which started officially in the year 2012 in Accra, the capital of Ghana while on scholarship with Exopa Burg- one of the best modelling agencies in the country.



The model who has worked for a couple of designers both in Ghana and Nigeria like Marie Val Hugan, maittafo, Maxxivev, Tokyo James and Palse SA, says he had to faced so many challenges and hurdles in order to forge a career for himself.

I have always had this feeling I was going to be a public figure someday. Aside being a freelance model, I am also a professional makeup artist and a female hair stylist.  I have also had the chance to make appearances in a couple of Ghallywood and Nollywood movies in the past.

Continuing, Olubode said; “Fashion forms an intrinsic part of my being and there is not a shred of doubt I love what I do as a model even in the face of considerable difficulties as this industry is a fierce dogfight and a highly competitive ground for models- the stress of going through castings and rehearsals, and the endless nightmares of not getting paid after your job is done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment